Eufaula Chamber of Commerce recently issued the following announcement.
Arts & Craft Show
Eufaula Chamber of Commerce
Date: Saturday June 30th, 2018
Time: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Location: Eufaula Armory
48 Memorial Road
Eufaula, OK 74432
~ SET UP ~
Saturday at 6 a.m.
Show closes at 4 p.m.
All booths must be removed by 5 p.m.
~ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ~
- 10x10 booth rental is $25.00 (indoors)
- Booths with electricity are limited
- The booths will be marked with a number assigned to you on a first paid, first served basis.
- Your booth space will be assigned upon receipt of your completed application and payment that can be picked up at the Eufaula Chamber of Commerce
- One Franchise Name Exhibitor per Year per show
- Absolutely NO refunds on any booth. We do not guarantee good weather or an alternate booth location
~ EXHIBITOR RESPONSIBILITIES ~
- BOOTH: Exhibitors are responsible for providing everything needed for their booth including tables, chairs, and extension cords
- FOOD: Exhibitors serving food or drink must get approval first. Once approved, you are responsible for passing health inspections and having proper license/permits via the Tulsa County Health Department
- Concession will be available during the show
~ SALES TAX ~
- Exhibitors with sales tax permits will be responsible for collecting and remitting any aplicable sales tax. Forms will be provided
- No Permit: Remit your sales tax collections at the end of the day to the Chamber
- The sales tax rate for Eufaula is 10.00%
- ALL Exhibitors (wether selling or just displaying) at the Eufaula Arts & Crafts show, are required to complete an Oklahoma State Speical Events Sales tax Report and turn it in at the Chamber booth at the end of the show whether you have sales tax number or not. The Chamber will then file the taxes with the Oklahoma State Tax Commission which is due within 10 days of the show
- The Eufaula Chamber of Commerce is required to furnish a list of all vendors to the Oklahoma Tax Commission on Monday following this event. You will be contacted by the OTC after the show if your Oklahoma State Special Events Sales Tax Report is not turned in on time.
- Direct Sales: If you are a direct sales represenative and coroporate pays your sales tax up front, you still need to fill out the sales tax form that shows your Direct Sales Business Name (ie: Avon, Scentsy, Pampered Chef, etc)
- Questions regarding taxes at the show contact:
Oklahoma State Tax Commission
P.O. Box 269062
Oklahoma City, OK 73126
405-521-3281 or 405-522-4324
Original source: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNrb1eTU-87ULn1hm2qSOxzV39x_PEkdk5w1sgS4VzQb6JdA/viewform